Covid Prevention at Shea Caribé
At Shea Caribé we are doing all that we can to stay clear of the Covid-19 virus.
We check temperatures before production to ensure that we are healthy. Surfaces, utensils and machinery are cleaned thoroughly using Isopropyl alcohol.
Face covers and gloves are worn during production.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Clean your hands often. Use soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Maintain a safe distance from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Wear a mask when physical distancing is not possible.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Cover your nose and mouth with your bent elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention.