Beard Care with Shea Caribe
Beards have historically gotten a pretty bad reputation. They have been thought of as long, dirty, hairy messes on the faces of men who don’t take care of themselves. But nowadays, thanks to high fashion and celebrities, beards have made a strong come back and so has the importance of taking care of one’s beard.
You need to take care of all of your hair, not just the hair at the top of your head, but the hair on your face as well. You don’t want to scare away your wife, girlfriend, spouse with an unclean and ungroomed beard. Having a beard has changed the look of ordinary men to suave, sexy dudes all over the world. But let’s not only focus on its look, but its health as well.
· Beard care maintains and keeps both your beard and skin healthy. Caring for your beard means caring for the skin beneath.
· Your beard will look better and feel better if you take care of it.
· A well-groomed beard gives off a professional vibe and loses any ugly, old fashioned reputation.
· A well-cared-for beard can become an extension of your personality.
· Wash it with proper products and dry it. Use products like leave-in beard conditioners and balms when taking care of it. Products with organic natural ingredients such as shea butter, mango butter, cocoa butter, jojoba oil, argan oil and vitamin E oil are the most effective.
· Beard balms help with growth, the strength of hair, and help keep the beard clean and give it a nice sheen. Leave-in beard conditioners help moisturize, condition and detangles your hair. It also helps with skin irritation. If you pair your leave in beard conditioner with your beard balm, they work even better together.
· When used together, they act as a layer of protection against harsh environments, weather, and anything it is exposed to daily.
· The hair will become softer to the touch for you and others that spend a good amount of time enjoying it. (I did mention the ladies earlier right?)
· It will become much easier to style if you care for it. Definitely a plus when you’re hustling to get to work on mornings.
There are so many benefits to gain from taking care of your beard properly.
Spend the time and effort that it requires and thank me later!